The Parsis prefer to have this dish along with Dhandar and rice. But it goes well with rotis as well. While cleaning the prawns, keep aside a handful of shells to make stock. This will enhance the flavour of the curry.
- 3-4 Tbsp oil
- 6-7 medium sized prawns
- 2 tsp chilli garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 6 Tbsp of fresh tomato puree
- 1 bowl of half boiled potatoes
- 1/2 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- 1/2 tsp finely chopped coriander
- Salt to taste
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the prawns.
- Add the chilli garlic paste to it and mix well.
- Add turmeric powder and red chilli powder followed by the tomato puree.
- Add salt and potatoes, cook till done.
- Now add the green chillies and coriander to it and mix well.
- In case the food sticks to the pan add some more oil to it.
- Cook well and Serve Hot over Bed of Rice or Bread or Parantha …